Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
We’ve been mapping Link ECUs for a number of years now, with great results.
The Link G4+ ECUs can use a MAP sensor as the primary load input which means the MAF sensor can be removed. This is pretty much essential when wanting to run a top mount turbo. A Link can also run turbo’d throttle body engines, such as the RB26, with sophisticated 4D mapping.
This ECU gives us a large degree of flexibility with a variety of custom definable maps. The ECU can control boost (with gear and TPS boost targets), eradicating the need of a separate boost controller. We can program multiple map options making switching between maps straight forward & seamless. The Link also supports launch control, anti-lag and traction control.
There are a number of safety features available including over boost protection, air temp correction & closed loop fuelling.
We offer the ECU as a standalone product or a package for supply, installation and Mapping.
Please email, FB message or call us to find out more about or packages.
Below details from Link’s website:
The Link G4+ 350ZLink PlugIn fits the Nissan 350Z with the VQ35DE engine (2002-2006 only. Doesn’t fit the Revup engine or the VQ35HR engine).
Complete with a new enclosure, totally replacing the original unit.
- Nissan 350Z
- Skyline V35
- Infinity G35 with the VQ35DE engine.
The original ECU is removed, then the G4+ 350ZLink N350+ is installed. The original harness plugs in and the job is done, no wiring required and the original sensors are used.
The G4+ 350ZLink N350+ has an internal 4.0 bar MAP sensor. External MAP sensors are also supported.
Considerable gains in power across the complete RPM range can be achieved with the G4+ 350ZLink N350+ .
The G4+ 350ZLink N350+ allows full control over fuel, ignition timing, and all other engine functions.
The G4+ 350ZLink N350+ is supplied with a base map pre-loaded. Some final tuning will be required.
Installation is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported – see Features for any exceptions.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
Engine configurations are pre-set into PlugIn ECUs with a “start” base map.
- Engine Temperature Dependent Soft and Hard RPM Limit
- Engine Temperature Dependent Soft and Hard Boost Limit
- Vehicle Speed Limit
- System Voltage Limit
- User Configurable RPM Limit based on external input
- Up to 440 Zone Fuel Table with configurable load and RPM centres. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
- Multiple Fuel Tables
- Up to 6D Fuel Mapping
- Injection Rate
- Master Enrichment
- Pre Crank Prime
- Crank Enrichment
- Post Start Enrichment
- Warm Up Enrichment
- Acceleration Enrichment
- IAT Fuel Correction
- Injector Deadtime Compensation
- Overrun Fuel Cut
- Idle Load Trims
- Fuel Temperature Correction
- Up to 440 Zone Ignition Table with configurable load and RPM centres. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
- Closed Loop Knock Control. (Requires External Controller)
- Crank Dwell Extension
- Maximum Advance
- AFR Table Correction
- Spark Duration
- Beginning / End Injection Definable
- Dwell Time Table. Configurable X and Y Axis Parameters
- Individual Cylinder Trim
- Individual Cylinder Tables
- Multiple Ignition Tables
- Up to 6D Ignition Mapping
- Individual Cylinder Ignition Trim
- IAT Trim
- Voltage Correction
- ECT Trim
- OEM Compatibility
- CDI Compatibility
- Digital Trigger Decoding
- Reluctor, Optical Proximity or Hall Sensors
- Programmable filtering and arming thresholds
- Configurable trigger patterns or preset triggering options.
- Supports nearly all OEM trigger patterns and custom trigger arrangements
- Antilag Group A/Group N
- Launch/Traction Control
- Flat Shifting
- Stats Logging
- Staged Injection
Auxiliary Output Options
- Application specific. Output drives can be altered from OEM configuration. e.g. Purge control may be in the standard set-up. This can be re-wired and programmed in the Link Plug-in to control intercooler water spray (if added) for example.
- Each Output independently configurable
- Unused ignition and injection outputs available as auxiliary outputs
- General Purpose Output
- General Purpose PWM
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control (Solenoid or Stepper (4 & 6 Terminal))
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Speed Control
- Engine Fan
- Air Con Clutch
- Air Con Fan
- Intercooler Spray
- Check Engine Light
- Purge Solenoid
- Oxygen Sensor Heater
- Switched Cam Solenoid
Variable Valve Timing (where applicable)
- Up to 4 channel independent
- Precision Closed Loop Control
- 3D Tables with configurable X and Y axis controls
- Preset or Custom Configuration
- Supported Engines – 1UZFE VVTi; Subaru AVCS; EVO 9 VVT; BMW VANOS; Toyota 3SGE, 1ZZ, IJZ, 2NZ, 2JZ; Honda K20; Nissan VQ35; Ford V8; Holden V6
- 40 MHz Specialised Engine Management Microprocessor
- Ignition control to 0.1 degree, fuel to 0.01 ms
- 32 Bit Calculation
- 10 Bit ADC Resolution
- 20000+ RPM
- 32Mbit Non Volatile Flash
- Totally application specific
- Tuning Port USB Via Adapter Cable
- Serial RS232
- Each Channel Independently Configurable With Preset Or Custom Calibrations
- Wideband O2 (From External Controller)
- Boost Adjust Signal
- Configurable Fault Detection Settings
- Voltage (0-5V)
- Pyro (From External Controller)
- Throttle Position
- Pressure (General Purpose, Fuel, Oil)
- Air Flow Meter
- Temperature (Coolant, IAT, General Purpose)
- Throttle Position
- Narrow Band O2
- Engine Temp Correction
- IAT Correction
- Multiple Boost Tables
- External Adjustment
- Reliable And Accurate User Configurable Closed Loop Control
- Solenoid Or Stepper Motor ISC Valve
- Aircon, Engine Fan Or Power Steer Idle Up
- Open Loop Control Mode For Diagnostics
- Internal Temperature Range -10 – 85oC
- Ambient Temperature Range -30 – 90oC
- Voltage 8 – 22V
- Operating Current 200mA
- Electrical Protection On All Inputs And Outputs
- Adjust ALL Parameters In Real Time
- Mouse Or Keyboard Operation
- QuickTune – Automated Fuel Self Tuning
- Logging Analysis
- Diagnostic Information
- Built In Help
- Definable Screen Layouts
- View Over 300 Possible Run Time Parameters
- Dimensions And Weights Change According The The Specific Plug-In Supplied
- Connector : Same As Factory ECU
- G4+ PlugIn ECU
- MAP Sensor For Applications Where No Factory MAP Sensor Fitted
- Anti Static Strap
- Wiring And Installation Instructions
Additional Accessories (Purchased Separately)
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor
– 3/8 NPT
– Bosch Push In
– 14mm (Aluminium Or Steel Mounting Bosses To Suit)
- Throttle Position Sensor
- 1,2 or 3 Channel Link Igniter
- Narrowband Oxygen Sensor
- Wideband O2 Controller & Sensor
- Injector Ballast Resistor Packs
– 1 x 1R (6 x <6R injectors)
– 2 x 1R (12 x <6R injectors)
– 1 x 4R7 (1 x <6R injectors)
– 2 x 4R7 (2 x <6R injectors)
– 1 x 2R2 (1 x <3R injectors)
– 2 x 2R2 (2 x <3R injectors)
– 4 x 4R7 (4 x <6R injectors)
– 6 x 4R7 (6 x <6R injectors)
- ISO 13485
– See more at: http://dealers.linkecu.com/NGTTPlus#sthash.pttUhbYD.dpuf