For those drivers out there with a 370Z who want improved performance with a show quality shine, we’ve introduced our Gen 2 Long Tube Intakes that replaces the restrictive factory air boxes with two (2) dual cone genuine K&N reusable high flow conical air filters. These filters are designed with an integral velocity stack and attach to our newly designed polished aluminum long tubes. Replacing the factory intake tubes with the STILLEN design adds additional horsepower, and a great look for the engine bay.
The filters sit inside custom-fitted urethane intake boxes, which ensure no hot engine compartment air gets sucked into the intake tract. This creates a cold air path, and unlike other manufacturers who only partially shield the filter from hot under hood air, STILLEN has fully enclosed the filters and draws on cold air from behind the grille, for optimum performance.
As with all of our urethane intake boxes, these can be left natural black or painted to match the color scheme of the car.
STILLEN GENERATION 2 LONG TUBE DUAL HI-FLOW INTAKE FEATURES:
- Polished Aluminum Mandrel Bent Pipes Completely Replace Factory Tubes
- CNC machined MAF sensor for precision fit and finish
- Silicone Connectors
- True Cold Air design via Urethane Boxes
- Increased throttle response and horsepower
- Genuine 1 million mile warrantied K&N Filters – Dual Cone w/Integrated Velocity Stack
- No Check Engine Light (CEL) Problems
- No Chance of Hydro locking
- Ease of access to filter elements
- Easy to Follow Instructions
The STILLEN Generation 2 Long Tube Dual Hi-Flow Intake is mild under cruising situations, and really comes to life creating an impressive intake note under acceleration.
- Re-uses factory connectors
K&N, AEM dry filter